Timing Belt, Hoses & Other Belt Repair & Replacements
Belts and hoses range from the all important timing belt to the small air flow hoses.
These parts do a myriad of jobs in the engine and transmission to keep the vehicle functioning properly. Over time these parts can crack, teeth can break and they can wear out.
At Mortdale Automotive Services our service technicians will give your vehicle a thorough inspection to ensure that your car does not come to a halt or overheat. We are located in Mortdale and serve many customers in the surrounding areas as well.
Book nowContact us
Why Work with Us?
- Top Quality: As a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre network all of the work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Warranty.
- The Right Parts: Our mechanics are kept up on all the latest parts thanks to Repco Authorised Service bulletins. Additionally, we have access to the Repco spare parts network which means we can find you the right part at the right price.
- The Best Team: Our mechanics are well versed in many different makes and models. From a fleet of vehicles to the family car, we are here for you.
Our Belt & Hose Services include?
- Clamp Replacement
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Coolant Hose Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- Timing Belt Kit Replacement
- Air Intake Hose Replacement
- Transmission Cooler Hose Replacement
- Power Steering Low Pressure Hose Replacement
- Power Steering High Pressure Hose Replacement
Belts and hoses Common Issues:
When you are experiencing issues with the belts and hoses on your vehicle it can be tough to pinpoint just where the issue is. To make it a simpler process and to help foster communication between our clients and our technicians we have come up with a list of common symptoms and causes to help you identify the issue.
Symptoms of belts and hose failure:
- Squealing from the engine
- Pooling of fluids under your vehicle
Cause of Belts and Hose Failure:
- Wear and Tear
- Cracks in the hoses
- Broken teeth on the belt
- Too much slack on the belts
- Incorrect alignment of the serpentine belts on the pulley
Get more useful information in Repco’s Auto Facts Videos;