Get a Brake Service for Your safety
It‘s pretty clear that your brakes need a service if your car takes longer to stop than normal when you hit the brakes. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you must be aware of to guarantee your safety when travelling on the road.
The following symptoms mean you should have your brake system tested.
- There is a spongy soft or harder feel to your brake pedal
- The brake pedal feels low
- Feeling like grip is lost during braking
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- Your steering wheel shakes or shudders when you brake
- There is a squeal sound when you brake
If your vehicle displays any of these signs, contact us at Mortdale Automotive Services as soon as possible.
Book nowContact us
Brakes are the number one most important part of your safety; forgetting their regular service means you are risking your own, and your families lives. Braking systems should have an inspection at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Mortdale Automotive Services we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid